Yet another sucky index page, to list the fics currently part of the Triad FF8 universe - jointly written by BlackRose and Larathia. Its prehistory is a little like Larathia's Cadet Days and a little like BlackRose's Battle Grounds, but it's also different from both. The premise is the building of a stable three-way relationship between Squall, Rinoa, and Zell. The stories are listed in timeline order.

Pre-Triad

The circumstances that allowed the Triad to form

Thunderbird, where Squall becomes tied to Quezacotl.

First Blood, Squall and Zell's first real battle. Probably will get tweaked.

Blood Party, immediately after First Blood...though this one's definitely getting modified so don't get too attached to it...this has a major effect on Triad.

Space Lion - a little late-night shounen-ai, set to music.

Always With Me, Always With you - a hidden serenade from the pinnacle of Garden.

Looking For A Cure - a reworking of Rose's fic by the same name - covers a confrontation on the transport from Dollet to Balamb, and the first declaration. Light yaoi.

Confession, on the train to Timber, Squall and Zell have a 'talk' and one side of the Triad is formed. (light yaoi)

A Night In Esthar takes place while Rinoa's in a coma, just before Squall heads to the space station. A little give and take, a lot of yaoi.

Triad

Seaside Dreams, a little PWP in Balamb Hotel. (Yaoi/hetsmut)

Fanart

Discussion Board

for discussion, comment, question,
and incidentally unfinished ficbits